For February 2007
Before addressing the contents of this issue of 6th Column Against Jihad, we want to tell you that our two blogs, in addition to Sixth Column, are gathering speed, so to speak. These are The New Enlightenment and Nous American. Both blogs go into topics hardly covered on Sixth Column or on the website, and the turnover of material on them occurs at a far slower pace than that for Sixth Column, which may post a number of articles daily. The New Enlightenment focuses on principles behind other issues influencing our culture, such as global warming fraudulence, the attack of the Supreme Court on the concept of rights through destruction of property rights, and colossal thinking traps foisted through the culture. Nous American sticks much more with esthetics and the little things that seldom get mentioned. For example, it has been dealing with Western movies since 1930, and how these have not only reflected the dominant values of the culture, but have heralded the paradigm shift of those values in the 1960s; now and then, it posts something, like "Ennui Voice," that just begs to be mentioned. Both of these blogs will grow richer and richer with time, and they usually offer viewpoints not presented commonly. Come visit.
NEW FOR FEBRUARY 2007
- From the Editor, EDITORIAL: Why Bother with These People?
- From George Mason, Understanding Domestic America Haters, Frank Remarks Our "Leaders" Fear to Say, and D'Souza Goes "Peters"
- From Cubed, Lisa VanDamme and the Revolution in Pedagogy and Terror Free Oil
- From Jacob Thomas, The Bloody History of Iraq: What the West Ignores, Karen Armstrong’s Campaign of Disinformation, and “You Call It Evangelism? Then, What a Beautiful Evangelism It Is!”
- From No Sharia, Islamization of Europe and Policies to Prevent It, Part 1: A theory of the Islamization process in European countries
- On They Said It, many new quotes and a lengthy discourse from Iran about "Waitin' for Mahdi"
- Introducing the Terrorism Awareness Project
- The Study of Political Islam
- From Henry Mark Holzer, Constitutional Authority to Attack Iran
- From Lewis Palme, The Good Things Mohammed Introduced
- From Amber Pawlik, Islam on Trial: The Prosecution’s Case against Islam
- Pay Attention to Them, Dubyuh,
- From Elan Journo, Washington's Make-Believe Policy on Iran
- From Ryan Mauro, The Consequences of Withdrawal
- From Kenneth Timmerman, How to Topple the Mullahs
- From Arthur Herman. How to Fight Iran
- From Steve Sailer, Cousin Marriage Conundrum: The ancient practice discourages democratic nation-building
- From Joseph C. Myers, The Quranic Concept of War
- From Henryk M. Broder , Hurray! We Are Capitulating
- Center for the Study of Political Islam